Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ready for October!

Who else is super excited for October?

It’s my first Halloween in our new house, so I can decorate our yard. My mom got me some really cute decorations so I’m ready to put them up. I’m ready to start shopping for Halloween decorations. I want to get a bin to keep in the attic for each major holiday and pull them out to decorate whith each year.

This is the first Halloween that Zach will understand what’s going on and we are going to take him out trick or treating. Last year we got him a dragon costume and took him to the apartment’s clubhouse Halloween party, but we didn’t go trick or treating because he was going through a phase where he was really scared of people and we didn’t think it would be a good idea. But this year I really think he's going to have a blast!


Of course there’s also Zach’s 3rd birthday and we are having the party at our house this year and I’m really looking forward to it. I just ordered his gifts and decorations from Amazon yesterday, so I’ve got that done.  I think he’s really going to enjoy having a party with his family visiting us and getting gifts and cake.

The weather is going to start getting better. Winter is my favorite, so were getting closer! I love to go outside and not be miserably hot. I also really like to wear long sleeve shirts with jeans and boots.

Zach is going to start Preschool in October after his birthday. I’m excited and nervous about it. I think it will be great for him to play with other kids and learn new things.

So, there is a lot to look forward to! Come on October!

No comments:

Post a Comment