Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outdoor Party

I am not an ‘outside girl’. I don’t like to be hot, I don’t like bugs, I’m just better off indoors with my air conditioner and a good book.

We are having Zach’s birthday party at our house and I’m sure people are going to want to go outside onto the covered patio. We have been in this house for 7 months now and it’s pretty much empty out there.

So, I went outside to clean it up and it was Spider City. I am terrified of spiders. Even the tiny ones. I am so happy I could get over my fear of them and get it all cleaned up out there. I have been doing some research online and read Orange Guard is a great spider repellant. So, I’m going to stock up on that stuff.

I’m really looking forward to his party. I just found a table and chairs set on Craigslist for $25. I’m going to look at it in person this weekend. I think it’s super cute and will be great for extra seating. We have a two seater table right now in our dining room, so we can move that outside.

I’m going to keep cleaning the outside area and spraying for spiders because Zach loves to play out there. He brought out a bunch of toys today and had a blast. He’s playing out there right now as I type this.

So, I can already tell he is going to be an outdoorsy boy, so I guess I better get use to being outside if I ever want to see my son. I think I can do it, it’s worth it to see his happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment